Every role across the organisation contributes to the work we do to inspire social change. You could be providing excellent services or being involved in our highly regarded research.
JRF/JRHT is an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of:- age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race, sexual orientation, transgender status or social economic background.
Some facts about us
- 100 years of history started by our founder Joseph Rowntree
- 800 + people working together
- Opportunities across a range of departments including care, housing and research
- Fantastic benefits package
- Located in York, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Leeds and London
Want to be notified of new vacancies? Register for updates. We do not accept speculative CVs.