Every role across the organisation contributes to the work we do to inspire social change whether that’s providing excellent services or being involved in our highly regarded research.
Some facts about us
- 100 years of history started by our founder Joseph Rowntree
- 800 + people working together
- Opportunities across a range of departments including care, housing and research
- Fantastic benefits package – including a defined benefit pension scheme
- Located in York, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Leeds and London
Want to be notified of new vacancies? Register for updates.
We do not accept speculative CVs. We run an annual internship programme which is advertised in the summer.
Benefits of working here
We strive to make everyone feel able to be themselves at work, feel supported and enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- Excellent defined benefits pension scheme (with employer contributions)
- Real living wage employer
- 33 days holidays (incl. bank holidays) – plus option to buy or sell more
- Discount packages with over 800 retailers e.g. shopping, utilities and leisure
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Health care cash plan
- Low cost employee loans & saving accounts with Leeds Credit Union
- Cycle to work schemes
- Employee Assistance programme (giving completely confidential care, support and advice when you need it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.)
- Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Give as you earn scheme
- Eye care vouchers