This is the completely updated second edition of the very successful Tackling anti-social behaviour action frameworks.
It presents two action frameworks for tackling anti-social behaviour: one for councillors, board members and tenants; one for housing organisation staff. In separate photocopiable modules, each provides a step-by-step process for identifying problems and developing ways of dealing with them.
The action frameworks can be used to improve:
- Strategic planning and monitoring
- Training and staff development
- Day to day operational work
- Working between different staff and residents within an organisation
- Effective multi-agency work, such as crime and disorder partnerships