There has been significantly less work on how parents would like to receive this information. Published in December 2000, this study sets out to investigate these issues from the perspective of the parents of disabled children. Drawing on focus group discussion, it looks at:
- what are good ways of providing information about services?
- the content of information;
- the best forms of information, eg written, audio-visual, face to face;
- the style of information within each form;
- how can information be made accessible to families at the particular time they need it?