We want to make our services and material as accessible as possible.
Help using this website
There are many ways you can change your screen, keyboard and mouse settings to make this website easier for you to use. For example, you can:
- make text larger or smaller
- change the colours used
- download software that will read pages out loud to you.
How to make changes to your screen, keyboard and mouse settings
The BBC provides an excellent site that tells you how to make changes to your computer to suit your needs:
Get in touch
Please contact us if you:
- need our material in a different format;
- experience problems accessing our material;
- would like to comment on the accessibility of our website.
Joseph Rowntree Foundation
Tel: 01904 615905
Minicom: 01904 615910