Devolution's impact on low-income people and places
What is the impact of devolution for people and places in poverty?
For the tenth anniversary of devolution, this Round-up and a series of reports explored trends in social and economic disadvantage as well as policy developments in four areas: housing and homelessness, employment, neighbourhood regeneration and long-term care for older people.
The five related reports in the Impact of devolution series are:
- Area-based regeneration policies in the UK by Dave Adamson
- Long-term care provision in the UK by David Bell
- Employment and employability by Paul Bivand, Laurie Bell, Lovedeep Vaid, Danielle Whitehurst and Ken Wan
- Indicators of poverty and social exclusion by Guy Palmer
- Housing and homelessness by Steve Wilcox and Suzanne Fitzpatrick