The research addressed many questions that were often too sensitive for the government to tackle. In many cases, these studies represented the first research on these issues.
This study gives an overview of the projects in the programme. The topics covered include:
- The policing of drug possession.
- The domestic cultivation, purchasing and heavy use of cannabis.
- Non-problematic heroin use, heroin prescription and Drug Consumption Rooms.
- The impact of drugs on the family.
- Drug testing in schools and in the workplace