Tackling antisocial behaviour in Scotland: An action framework for social housing practitioners and governing bodies
A practical guide to tackling antisocial behaviour, focusing on policy and practice in Scotland.
Tackling antisocial behaviour is a key activity for housing organisations across the UK. This ‘action framework’ focuses specifically on Scottish policy and practice. It uses a systematic process approach towards tackling antisocial behaviour organised in seven photocopiable core tasks.
Designed to develop staff awareness, and strategic planning and monitoring, it can also form the basis of in-house training programmes. The guide covers:
- the nature of antisocial behaviour;
- recording, monitoring and reviewing systems;
- preventive measures and supportive intervention;
- multi-agency partnerships;
- specialist support and training;
- investigations, intervention and witness support; taking effective legal action.