What we do
Through research, policy, collaboration and practical solutions, we aim to inspire action and change that will create a prosperous UK without poverty, where:
- more people want to solve poverty, understand it and take action
- everyone has a decent, affordable home
- everyone has a good living standard and prospects
- more people find a route out of poverty through work
- more people find a route out of poverty through a better system of social security.
We are working with private, public and voluntary sectors, and people with lived experience of poverty, to build on the recommendations in our comprehensive strategy – We can solve poverty in the UK – and loosen poverty’s grip on people who are struggling to get by.