Our work is designed around our outcomes, these are the changes we want to see in our communities and across the UK:
- more people want to solve poverty, understand it and take action,
- more people find a route out of poverty through work,
- more people find a route out of poverty through a better system of social security,
- more people live in a decent, affordable home.
We work to a social change model where we use our resources to fund strategic activity as part of outcome plans designed with JRF. These are long-term plans aimed at tackling the root causes of UK poverty.
We are not a traditional grant-funder so we do not generally respond to speculative proposals, however if you would like a conversation about working with us on one or more of our outcome areas please contact: [email protected]
Funding from other Joseph Rowntree trusts
These two trusts are fully independent from Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust Makes grants for political, campaigning or lobbying purposes.
- The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust Makes grants to individuals and to projects seeking the creation of a peaceful world, political equality and social justice.