Every role across the organisation contributes to the work we do to inspire social change. You could be providing excellent services or being involved in our highly regarded research.
At JRF/JRHT we believe in being inclusive and giving everyone an equal chance to succeed. Applications are welcome from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background ect.
Some facts about us
- 100 years of history started by our founder Joseph Rowntree
- 800 + people working together
- Opportunities across a range of departments including care, housing and research
- Fantastic benefits package
- Located in York, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Leeds and London