Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Every role across the organisation contributes to the work we do to inspire social change. You could be providing excellent services or being involved in our highly regarded research.
At JRF/JRHT we believe in giving everyone an equal chance to succeed. Applications are welcome from all regardless of age, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race, sex, sexual orientation, trans status or social economic background. We positively encourage applications from people with experience of living in poverty.
We are a Disability Confident Employer. This means that we are committed to the recruitment, progression and retention of disabled individuals. We shall also offer interviews to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the job. If you have a disability, please tell us if you would like to be considered for an interview under the Disability Confident Scheme.
Our staff networks
- Disabled Staff Network
- LGBT Plus Staff Network
- Race Equity Staff Network
- Women’s Staff Network
Some facts about us
- 100 years of history started by our founder Joseph Rowntree
- 800 + people working together
- Opportunities across a range of departments including care, housing and research
- Fantastic benefits package
- Located in York, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Leeds and London