Social housing providers, the Welsh Government, landlords and key stakeholders need to:
- Carry out more effective and targeted use of existing grants and other finance.
- Create changes to Local Housing Allowance (LHA) alongside developing measures to improve the supply of properties at LHA rates and improve quality.
- Improve support for people to reduce housing costs and access employment.
- Link social rents to local earnings to address affordability issues.
- Develop vehicles to deliver both locally tailored responses and strategic action at a wider scale.