This report looks at:
- who destitute migrants are and why they are destitute;
- the services and support that is available;
- how that support could be improved;
- how best to provide accommodation and other forms of support; and
- areas where there may be legal question marks, providing reassurance through legal opinion.
This Solutions summary offers practical steps to address the issues facing destitute migrants and overcome obstacles to providing accommodation, services and support. It includes learning from existing projects, and legal advice.